Group ClassesCrossFit and Yoga Classes Available at Convenient Times Throughout the Week
Our pursuit of optimal fitness is delivered through semi-private or personal training sessions, group classes, or a combination of both. To speak with a coach about which is best for YOU, click here to book a free New Client Consultation.
Expertly-Coached Group Classes
Experience the supportive nature of expertly-coached group classes offered 7 days a week. For people of all ages and fitness levels, these hour-long classes will leave you feeling satisfied and challenged every time.
Our CrossFit classes combine the best and most effective elements of conditioning, body weight movements, and weightlifting to create an easily tailored fitness experience for people of all ages and fitness levels
Our Yoga classes are designed to help the connective tissue of the body stay strong and healthy. This increases the body’s ability to fall into proper alignment while performing functional movements.
The Benefits of Group Training at 5280
- Coach Led Classes with an emphasis on moving correctly and safely.
- Constantly Varied Programming that emphasizes efficiency and mastering movements. (You’ll never get bored!)
- Scaling options are always available so you experience a great workout, no matter your fitness level.
- Convenient class times throughout the week.
- Tangible results physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Your path to success starts with a New Client Consultation:
We'll take a tour of the fitness center and chat to discover:
- Your short and long term goals.
- Your bright spots (what are you already doing right).
- The best path to your specific goals.
Click here to schedule your New Client Consultation.